Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

Motion and Movement in relation to Rabbits...................

This is a page from my Contextual Book, it shows how i found inspiration in the work of Sofie Ryder humanoid Rabbits and Beatrice Potters Character Peter Rabbit, also the i found the rabbit skull an interesting image. how a rabbit would move if it had a human body.


Charcoal Drawing of a Rabbit Skeleton from my sketch book. This is what allows the rabbit to move.

Page from my Contextual exploring the way rabbits move and how there Skeletal structure allows them to move.

Section of my contextual, small sketch, clay rabbits and another artist drawing of a rabbit skeleton.

Contextual again, Sculpture by Barry Flanagan of a humanoid hare, relating back to my idea concerning The Peter Rabbit idea, again human movement.

My rendition of a drawing by Barry Flanigan and a drawing of a Rabbit skeleton found in my sketch book.

I came up with the idea of rabbits in clothes from vogue magazine, this is the result of combing my two separate inspirations of Petter Rabbit and Barry Flanagans sculpture, this is a drawing of a rabbit wearing a Patrick Demarcheller cropped sweat shirt from October 2011 issue of vogue magazine, how would it move..? found in my sketch book..

No comments:

Post a Comment