Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fashion elective at last...!! XD

For the two weeks of fashion I have to complete a project based on shape.....form 5 word groupings which were , Volume/ Bulky/ Blunt, Spire  /Strength/ Structural, Flimsy/ Ethereal/ Fuzzy, Regime/ Uniformity/ Restrictive and Liquid/ Runny/ Wobbly.....From the five word groupings I choose Flimsy/ Ethereal/ Fuzzy, I created a mind map pf all options just in case I decide to change my mind but i stook with Flimsy/ Ethereal/ Fuzzy and decide to go with smoke as it embodies all the characteristics of the three words , Flimsy/ Ethereal/ Fuzzy........................



This is the mind map from my sketch book,


This sis the first drawing of smoke, the drawing was done with chalk and metallic pencils on black paper, the colour was unnecessary but creates a nice effect, the drawing on the left and on the bottom are my and the picture on the right is my source image...


These are the shapes I pulled from this image.....


My second drawing of smoke, both drawings on the left are mine and the picture on the right is my source image, I used chalk and a white pencil to create this one.....


Shapes pulled from drawing number two,


This is my third and favourite drawing....using metallic pencils and chalk, the source image on the right and drawings on the left,


These are the shapes I pulled and the middle on with the X is one of the two shapes I choose,


My fourth drawing, mine to the left sourse image to the right, 


Shapes I pulled and the shape with X is one of the two shapes I choose,


This is the fifth and final drawing and is also my least favourite drawing, the drawings on the bottom and to the left are mine, source images to the left,


The shapes I pulled from it,


Here are drawings of my 360 degree Croquis and of my two chosen shapes, which I will use while we're working with paper......

No comments:

Post a Comment