Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

Here I began to make the hind leg of a rabbit, from a drawing. I started with wire and twisted it into the shape i wanted.

I then Dipped plaster bangages into water mixed with yellow paint, yellow didn't really show on finished piece...:/

This is what it looked like before i bound the seperate pieces toget her with wire,

This was the finished piece stuck on my studio wall, It turned out well enough but not as good as it was in my imagination..:P

These are three Rabbits (or Hares) i made from clay, two are in motion and one is still,

A leaping Rabbit/Hare,

A hopping Rabbit/Hare,

A still Rabbit/Hare,

I was planning on making a animation of it hoping but they became very fragile as the clay dried, wasn't able to make plaster casts because they were to intricate according to the technicians...:(

From behind...lol

I then attempted to make a bigger and less intricate Rabbit/Hare.

My Bunny while in the rough stages, i gave him humanoid arms and folded legs, feet still broke off despite the wire support..)


My Bunny(Rabbit Heart) finished....but before i made the cast i began to move more towards my heart idea and never make a cast....also his feet fell off and i got annoyed...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment